First day of school's, really really boring! I've got a feeling that this week would pass very quickly. I don't know why, but I just got this stroooooong feeling! Hmmm... Table-Tennis tomorrow(: So glad that training's in school. 100x better, than travelling all the way to Kallang there, then travelling all the way back home. Woooooots! So glad, so so glad :D
Lessons end at 2pm tomorrow! But, tomorrow feels like a veryyyyyy loooooongggg daaayyyyy! I've finally completed collecting all 5 source documents, done my Chemistry Graph, done my chinese coverpage! :D I feel so great now! Butttt...I'm still not done with 1 more mindmap for Bio :/ Argh. I'll do it later!
I feel like doing the love calculation thing again :/ Hehehe, Jolyn! You got me kinda addicted to it! Really sorry, Sara&Jolyn, cause I don't wanna go Sakae-Sushi-buffeting with you girls! Other day okay(: I promise you!
Tapestry's this Sunday. I don't even know if I'm able to go ): Darn, why must it be on a Sunday?!?!?!! Okay....nvm, I shall ask my Dad some time later...my mum's still thinking whether to let me go or not, hopefully she allows (: Then..MINDY, I'm able to go with you :D So you don't have to worry about being alone! MILY ♥
I wanna whisper 3 words into your ear.
Feelings can grow, but they can go away too